The new format of the 96 wells ready-to use HLA gels consists of 3 gels (1 presentation) mounted on a plastic backing for easy handling. Each gel is provided with 4 x 8 wells plus 4 x 1 well for the Marker.
The use of HLA Ready-to-Use Gels is multi-beneficial:
- Easy handling! Gels are 8-channel pipette compatible according to SBS standards.
- Pre-stained! HLA Ready-to-Use Gels are available with GelRedTMor EtBr.
- Save time! With HLA Ready-to-Use Gels up to 96 samples can be run in as little as 7 min.*
- Quality controlled reliability! HLA testing with ready-to-use gels is highly reproducible to avoid time consuming, expensive failures and re-testing.
- Increased flexibility! Cost effective use of gels. Just use what you need.
*using ORIGINS Electrophoresis Unit
HLA Ready-to-Use Gels Ordering Information:
|8110||HLA Ready-to-Use Gel (3x32) EtBr||
1 box of 9 presentations
|8120||HLA Ready-to-Use Gel (3x32) GelRedTM||1 box of 9 presentations|
|8810||HLA Gel Catamaran (3x32 sample wells)||1|
|8820||HLA Gel Catamaran (1x32 sample wells)||
Inquire for Starter Kits (containing both catamarans and 1 box of gels)
For Research Use Only.
GelRedTM is sold under license from Biotium, Inc. Biotium has the following US patents and foreign equivalents for GelRedTM: US 7, 601, 498, PCT/US2008/013698